We appreciate the trust you have placed in us and continually strive to satisfy you, our member. We work toward making every experience with AAA Hoosier an enjoyable one for you. That’s why we are pleased to provide you with offers we think you would appreciate receiving. These offers might include savings and discounts on a variety of products and services related to travel, insurance, financial services and the Show Your Card and Save program.
Safeguarding member information
We only grant access to non-public personal information about you to employees and service providers so that they can provide or offer products or services to you, process and service your accounts and administer business. Our Code of Conduct requires that your non-public personal information remain confidential. Even if you are no longer our member, we will continue to treat your non-public personal information in the same way as if you were still a member. In addition, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect this non-public personal information. We continually assess new technology for protecting information and upgrade our systems when appropriate.
Collection of information
We collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- From you, on applications and other forms, via the internet, by telephone, and by other means. Examples of this type of information include your name, address, telephone number, social security number, credit scores, and other financial information.
- From transactions with us or with others. For example, your payment histories, account balances and other transaction records.
- From consumer reporting agencies and other outside sources, such as information relating to your creditworthiness, your credit score and credit usage.
- From third parties to verify information you have given us.
- Other general information we may obtain, such as demographic information.
Uses of shared information
We may share the information we collect, as described above, for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the products and services that you are entitled to receive as a member and that you have otherwise requested.
- To provide you customer service.
- To offer you additional products and services, from us or from others, that may be of interest to you.
- To comply with our reporting and other legal requirements.
- To otherwise conduct business.
- As permitted by law.
AAA Hoosier Motor Club is committed to honoring the privacy of the users of the AAA Hoosier Motor Club Enhanced Services Web Site. Certain information will be collected automatically when a user visits the Enhanced Services Web Site, including the identity of the referring web site (the site prior to entering the Enhanced Services Web Site); the IP address assigned to the user’s computer workstation; the date and time the user enters and leaves the web site; the web pages visited while in the web site, including the time spent on each web page; the identity of any files downloaded by the user; and any criteria a user may use in performing a search. AAA Hoosier Motor Club may use such information to better understand its users’ needs, to provide better service, and to improve the content of the web site.
A user may voluntarily provide personally identifiable information to AAA Hoosier Motor Club using the Enhanced Services Web Site. For example, a user may register for membership using the web site, or request services through the web site. If a user supplies a telephone number online, the user may be contacted by AAA Hoosier Motor Club regarding orders placed online by the user. For better service, please be sure to provide AAA Hoosier Motor Club with accurate information. AAA Hoosier Motor Club may utilize any personally identifiable information provided by a user to notify the user about updates to the web site and/or to contact the user about products and services which may be of interest to the user.
If you no longer wish to receive other types of communication from AAA Hoosier Motor Club, please write to us at:
AAA HOOSIER MOTOR CLUB
3750 Guion Road
Indianapolis Indiana 46222
Please include your full name, address, and member number in all correspondence, and please allow six weeks for the address suppression to take effect.
Please note that members will continue to receive the club publication, “Home & Away Magazine.”